Inbound Marketing Consulting
“Inbound marketing is a strategy that utilizes many forms of pull marketing – content marketing, blogs, events, SEO, social media and more – to create brand awareness and attract new business.”
What Is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is the targeted, yet sometimes broad effort, of getting new leads to your business in a controllable, automated and predictable way.
The inbound methodology is composed of three stages: attract, engage, and delight. Inbound businesses use the methodology to build trust, credibility, and momentum. It’s about adding value at every stage in your customer’s journey with you.
Why Inbound Marketing
There is so much to gain in doing your competitor research and hypothesizing or analyzing your current and future buyers. In doing so, you can use real data and numbers to help you identify what buyers to go after and where to steer your brand. By coming up with a holistic, cohesive digital marketing strategy for your business that covers multiple outlets, your brand will be in front of the people you want, when you want, constantly. Save money by being clear about where you’re going, what you’re doing and who you’re doing it for. South Ventures can help create your inbound marketing plan and buyer personas today!
- Research and audit your business, your competitors, your industry or category. This will be done based on the geography of your business and your target regions.
2. Analyze and apply digital marketing best practices, trends and industry specific information to your current business performance and digital assets (website, social profiles). Then the digital strategist will develop a digital marketing plan and goals for your business.
3. Outline the framework of where and what your business should be marketing in order to be most successful online. This is your inbound marketing plan.
4. Our inbound marketing consulting arms you with specialists in each area to execute on the developed inbound marketing plan.
5. Identify opportunities for business promotion or enhancement for online sales.
Inbound Marketing Vs. Outbound Marketing
Inbound marketing encompasses marketing efforts that drive customers to get in touch with you for more information on your products or services. Whereas, outbound marketing is generally defined as efforts that require you to be reaching out to other people through various methods in order to gain interest in your products or services. Some of these outbound marketing efforts may be emailing, LinkedIn marketing, direct mail, cold calling and more.
The Digital Strategy
Coming up with a digital marketing strategy should always be done on a business by business bases. No business is the same and neither is their ideal customer. Taking a step back and really getting intentional about what you’re doing and why you’re doing it is the most critical aspect of being successful digitally.
According to Hubspot “Your digital marketing strategy is the series of actions that help you achieve your company goals through carefully selected online marketing channels. These channels include paid, earned, and owned media, and can all support a common campaign around a particular line of business.”
- Set A Clear & Measurable Goal + Objective
- Know Your Audience & Your Ideal Buyers
- Know Your Brand Or Clarify Your Brand
- Research & Watch Your Competitors
- Measure & Adjust